With the support of the University of the Ministry of Construction and the National Association of Demolition Organizations, on September 06 and 07, 2021, the Second International Demolition Forum of Russia – Russian Demolition Forum 2021 (RDF) will be held in Moscow.
This year the RDF will be held in Moscow at the Holiday Inn Sokolniki. The opening of the event will begin on September 6th at 18:00 during the evening reception. Participants of the event will have an excellent opportunity to meet and communicate in an informal setting.
The second day will take place on September 7th. This is the main day of RDF, which has two main components:
– Technically high level of the conference, during which the speakers in their presentations will talk about some of the most difficult dismantling projects around the world;
– RDF 2021 Competition and Awards Ceremony, which will take place during the Gala Dinner. The nominations are open to all participating contractors and machinery manufacturers, as recognition of excellence and best practices as determined by an international panel of judges of industry leaders.
Participation in the Forum provides participants with the opportunity to:
• Obtain information on the key, largest contractors of the dismantling market of the Russian Federation and the World;
• Get advice on your current and planned demolition and waste management facilities;
• Opportunity to ask all your questions to Russian and International specialists;
• To voice to real market players the problems that you would like to avoid when carrying out dismantling works at your facilities;
• Learn about innovations in the legislative and environmental areas of industrial dismantling;
• Raise the level of management in the field of demolition and waste management;
• Raise the level of safety of our own employees when interacting with dismantling companies;
• Avoid mistakes at the design and planning stage of dismantling facilities;
• Reduce the costs of dismantling works by understanding the choice of the initially correct project, receiving the most competitive offers from professional market participants, avoiding unnecessary tax, environmental and insurance payments.
• Raise the social and environmental status of the enterprise in the eyes of the public.
RDF is an international platform for the exchange of experience and the implementation of modern technologies in the field of demolition of buildings and structures, cleaning from pollution and reclamation of industrial areas for their preparation for new construction, the use of information modeling technologies and the formation of a new system for regulating the management of waste from demolition to create a more attractive , safe and environmentally friendly industry.
I invite you to take part in the second International Dismantling Forum in Russia!