There was the 3rd International Demolition Forum on October 12 and 13, 2022, Moscow, Russia.
RDF remains a constant meeting place for demolition industry professionals specializing in demolition work, including diamond demolition technologies, demolition waste disposal, pollution cleanup, and contaminated land reclamation.
This year, the event expanded its coverage towards large industrial enterprises, whose representatives were offered a unique opportunity to take part as speakers to share their experience in decommissioning, dismantling of hazardous production facilities, decontamination and management of demolition waste.
And for the first time, the representatives of industrial holdings had the opportunity to take part in the ESG Russian Demolition Awards nominations to select the best projects for decommissioning, dismantling, neutralization and disposal of demolition waste, reclamation, as these processes are directly related to safety and ecology at the enterprise.
The exchange of experience by industrialists in the implementation of projects in the field of demolition and demolition waste management is a common practice abroad, because holding companies are responsible not only for the technological processes of their core activities, but also for all works that are performed on their territory, especially paying attention to works on demolition of buildings and waste management due to their increased risk to human health and the environment.
Participation in the nominations for the selection of the best dismantling projects and innovative machines, mechanisms and equipment is available both for contractors and for manufacturers and suppliers of specialized machinery and equipment for dismantling and recycling.
Representatives of contracting organizations and industrial enterprises were invited to make presentations on the most interesting and complex implemented projects.
The forum was traditionally held over two days.
On the first day, the participants of the event had an excellent opportunity to meet and chat in an informal setting during the evening reception.
The second day was the main one. It included two main components:
– A technically high level of the conference, during which speakers told about the most complex projects in their presentations;
— The Russian Demolition Awards 2022 ceremony, which took place during the Gala dinner. The nominations were open to all participating contracting organizations, industrial enterprises and equipment manufacturers, as a recognition of excellence and best practices, determined by an international panel of experts, industry leaders.
Participation in the Forum gave the opportunity to the participants to:
- Get acquainted with the National Association of Demolition Organizations of Russia and to get the opportunity to join;
- Get information about the key, largest contractors of the dismantling market of the Russian Federation;
- Get advice on your current and planned demolition and waste management projects;
- Get the possibility to ask any questions Russian and International specialists;
- Voice to real market players the problems that you would like to avoid when conducting dismantling work at your facilities;
- Learn about innovations in the legislative and environmental areas of industrial dismantling;
- Raise the level of management in the field of demolition and waste management;
- Raise the level of safety of your own employees when interacting with dismantling companies;
- Avoid mistakes at the stage of design and planning of dismantling facilities;
- Reduce costs during dismantling by understanding the choice of the initially correct project, obtaining the most competitive offers from professional market participants, avoiding excessive tax, environmental and insurance payments;
- Raise the social and environmental status of the enterprise in the eyes of the public.
RDF is an international platform for the exchange of experience and the introduction of modern technologies in the field of demolition of buildings and structures, decontamination and reclamation of industrial areas to prepare them for new construction, the application of information modeling technologies and the formation of a new regulatory system for the management of demolition waste to create a more attractive , safe and environmentally friendly industry.
I invite you to participate in the next 4th International Dismantling Forum in Russia in 2023!